Godaddy is definitely one of the best choices when it comes to hosting. It provides its users with free unlimited Email Accounts. If you have already created an Email Account in Godaddy, you might be looking to access Webmail. If you do not have an Email Account, you can create an Email Account in Godaddy first. There are two ways of getting access to Webmail in Godaddy i.e. (i) accessing Webmail through cPanel, or (ii) directly accessing Webmail. In this article, we will tell you about both the processes.
Accessing Webmail in Godaddy is quite an easy task and can be done quickly. Today, in this tutorial we will tell you the step by step process to Access Webmail in Godaddy. Let us first start with the process to access webmail in Godaddy through cPanel.
Steps to Access Webmail in Godaddy through cPanel
Before we move ahead with the process of accessing an email address in Godaddy through CPanel, make sure you have a website hosted on a Godaddy’s hosting account (Linux, Windows or selected VPS Plans) which has a cPanel account and an already created email address. I mentioned this because some of the Hosting plans like Managed Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, and some of the VPS plans do not provide you with a CPanel account.
Let us now have a look at the step by step tutorial to access webmail in Godaddy through cPanel:
1) Login to your Godaddy Account and click on your Name that appears on the top right-hand side or the page. After that click on My Products, which will take you to another page.
2) Click on Manage on the hosting of the Website for which you want to access Webmail. You will now reach the cPanel Account associated with that particular hosting account.
3) Click on Email Account to proceed to access Webmail in Godaddy.
5) Choose any of the 3 Webmail Applications(Horde, RoundCube or SquirrelMail) to check your Email(s). Let us access the Webmail by Horde Application by clicking on the first option i.e., Horde.
Note: You can set any of these 3 Webmail Applications as default. From next time your webmail will open up in that Email Application only.
6) The Webmail in Horde will look like as shown in the picture below.
This is the complete process to access webmail in Godaddy through cPanel. Now, let us have a look at the process of accessing Webmail without signing into Godaddy or cPanel Account.
Steps to Access Webmail in Godaddy without cPanel
A lot of people are not aware of this method but I personally prefer using this method. By this method, you do not need to login to your Godaddy Account or cPanel. You can access your Webmail directly by typing the URL in your Web Browser’s Address Bar.
Let us now have a look at the step by step tutorial to access webmail in Godaddy without cPanel:
1) Open your Web Browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.).
2) In the Address Bar, type [Domain Name]/Webmail. Example: http://www.bloggingchamps.in/webmail
3) Login to your Email Account with the Credentials and you’re done!
This is the complete process to access webmail in Godaddy without cPanel. At any point in time, if you wish to delete an email account, you can read our tutorial to delete an email account in Godaddy.