Web hosting is a very basic thing you need to have to maintain your online presence on the internet. But before you purchase web hosting from Bluehost you need register domain name for your website. Remember domain name is a foundation of your online presence so you need to have a domain name with you.
Domain name is nothing but the name of your blog. If you don’t know how you can register a domain name, you can read this liked guide. I have published a complete guide on how anyone can register a domain name for them in next 5 minutes.
Anyway, you will be getting free .COM domain name when you buy hosting from Bluehost for your blog. But if you need .IN or any other domain name extension you can refer the above-linked article and get one registered for you.
Contents of This Guide
Features you will get when you buy hosting from Bluehost.
But before that, I would like to tell you what all you are going to get when you will buy hosting from Bluehost, I have listed all the features which you will be getting with Bluehost.
High Security for your blog and your files:
- You can protect the directories on your server with Password.
- All your FTP Connections are secured with them.
- You can block particular IP address from accessing your server.
- Hotlink Protection and Leech protection is all added to your package.
Advanced Email Hosting:
- They support SMTP, POP3, and IMAP.
- The webmail interface is very easy to use.
- You can open your Email account in Outlook, thunderbird and Windows mail.
- You can access your Email from iPhone, Blackberry, and Android as well.
- Your Email hosting will be secured with Advanced Spam and Virus protection.
Hosting is E-Commerce optimized:
- The hosting is completely optimized for E-Commerce with Bluehost.
- You can use Private SSL Certificate as well.
- You can add additional IP for your server.
- All the top E-Commerce platforms are supported and you can run them without any issues.
Supports all top Programming Languages:
- Supports PHP 5.3x, 5.4x, Perl, Phyton, RoR, GD, cURL, CGI, mcrypt.
- Apache 2.2x.
- MySQL 5.
- Ruby on Rails.
- If you are a programmer I strongly recommend you to go with Bluehost.
All major Domain features are available:
- You can park your extra domain names for free.
- DNS Management is done free of cost.
- Domain Forwarding, Path Forwarding and URL Masking is available for free.
Server Specifications of Bluehost servers.
We have discussed all the features which you will be getting if you buy hosting from them. In case you want to know more about their servers then here the information is.
- Dual E5530 2.40GHz Xeon quad core hyperthreaded processors.
- 24 GB RAM.
- 250 GB RAID 1 (mirrored) OS drive.
- 1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) customer data drive cached.
- Battery backed RAID controller for all drives.
- Redundant Power, HVAC & Fire-Detection Systems.
How to Buy Hosting from Bluehost for your Blog?
Now you know everything you need to know about Bluehost, I don’t think anything is remaining which I should tell you about this hosting company. Everything is in front of you on your screen.
So now let’s get started with this article and check out the procedure which you need to follow to buy hosting from Bluehost for your blog or website.
First of all, you need to visit their website you can use this Buy Bluehost Hosting. (Discounted Link) to visit their website, you will get more discounts and special offers if you use the link provided here.
Once you click on the link which is provided above, you will be taken to the official website in a new tab of your web browser.
Scroll down you will find the hosting plans, which will look like the image which is embedded below.
The ones which are shown above are servers of United States. The pricing of Indian servers is shown below.
You can choose whichever server you want, the cost of Indian servers is a bit more than the United States.
But Choose your server wisely. In case you want to target Indian audience, select the Indian server and if you want to target audience from the United States then go with United States server.
According to experts for best performance of your website choose the data center which is near to you.
Bluehost Hosting Plans.
As you can see in the images above there are three plans available, I have mentioned them below.
- Standard Hosting.
- Business Hosting.
- Pro Hosting.
In all three plans, the servers remain same. (High-Performance Servers with Global CDN) But the difference is the number of domains which you can run on the hosting plan.
In the case of Standard you can run only one domain, in Business Plan you can run 3 domains and in PRO you can run unlimited domains.
I suggest you go with the Business plan. To buy this plan from Bluehost first select the server location (India or United States) and click on Buy Now which is just below the plan details. You can refer the image below for more clarity.
Once you click on that you will see a new popup on your screen.
If you already own a domain name enter the domain name in the space provided, but in case you want to register the Free .COM domain click on ‘I want to buy new domain’. Enter the domain name you want.
Before clicking on Continue to checkout, un-tick SiteLock, and CodeGaurd, once you have un-ticked them click on Continue to Checkout.
When you click on that you will be taken to the checkout page. Now you will be asked the term for which you want to buy hosting from Bluehost for your blog. You can refer the image which I have embedded below.
I recommend you to select 2 Years because, after 1 year when your hosting plan gets expired you will be charged too much to renew your hosting plan. But if you buy 2 years at starting you will save enough money.
Now you will be asked to sign in into your account if you already own an account with Bluehost. But if you are a new customer it will hardly take 15 seconds to create the account.
Once you have successfully created an account or logged in into your account. Make the payment and you are done.
Congratulations !! you have successfully completed your task to buy hosting from Bluehost for your blog. If you want to start the procedure to buy hosting from Bluehost for your blog now, you can use the banner below. It will take you to official website from there you can make your purchase.
I hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned in this article if you have any doubts in your mind you can leave your comment below I will respond to your comment as quick as possible.
I hope you have now successfully purchased hosting from them. Now you can refer these articles to setup your blog.
- How to install WordPress on Bluehost in Next 5 minutes: this article will explain to you how you can install the best CMS on your server.
- How to install a plugin in WordPress: You can use this guide to know how you can install plugins in your WordPress site after installation.
- How to install themes on WordPress: You can use this guide to know how you can install beautiful looking themes on your WordPress site.
Other Bluehost Guides for advanced actions.
Happy Blogging !!